Why Choose Tandem Clinical Research?
Tandem Clinical Research is a multi-therapeutic, independent, and dedicated clinical research site network. Our team has conducted more than 400 trials in phases I-IV. Our trained and dedicated staff works diligently to provide you with timely and accurate study data.
With six clinics in Louisiana, New York and Florida, Tandem has great access to expert physicians in a large range of therapeutic fields including vaccines, neurology, GI, pain, ENT, CNS, pediatrics, psychiatry, endocrinology, sleep, dermatology and women’s health. Our convenient locations also provide us access to diverse populations.
Our team recognizes and is sensitive to the deep importance of meeting study enrollment timelines. We value our sponsor and CRO partnerships and will never commit to a study we cannot enroll in within or before the targeted enrollment period. Our medical team and PIs manage the project load to ensure proper oversight, rapid enrollment, and high-quality accurate data.
Our network of local physicians allows us to recruit special populations. To date, we have met or exceeded enrollment goals on over 90% of our awarded trials.
- Adil Fatakia, MD – Otorhinolaryngology
- Gary Reiss, MD – Gastroenterology
- Conar Fitton, MD – Gastroenterology/Internal Medicine
- Angela Traylor, MD – Neurology/Psychiatry
- Lincoln Hernandez, MD – Gastroenterology/Internal Medicine
- Esteban Olivera, MD – Internal Medicine/Neurology
- Rosemary Laird, MD – Geriatrics/Internal Medicine
- Mayra Abreu-Fuentes, MD