Dementia With Lewy Bodies Research Study
Dementia With Lewy Bodies Research
Are you or a loved one living with Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB)? We invite you to be part of a pioneering clinical trial that aims to transform lives and advance our understanding of this complex condition.
What is Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB)?
DLB is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that shares symptoms with both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. We are committed to finding new treatments and improving the quality of life for those affected by DLB.
Why Join Our Clinical Trial?
By participating in our research, you or your loved one will have access to cutting-edge treatments and expert medical care while playing a critical role in shaping the future of DLB management.
Who Is Eligible?
To qualify, you or your loved one must:
- Be 55 years of age or older
- Have dementia with lewy bodies or show symptoms, including visual hallucinations, sudden change in behavior, difficulty with remembering and common tasks
- Have a reliable study partner for the duration of the study
What to Expect?
– Qualified participants will receive study-related medication and care.
– Compensation for time and travel may be available.
– Rigorous yet compassionate care from our experienced team of specialists.
– Regular monitoring and health assessments to track your progress.
Your Safety is Our Priority
At Tandem Clinical Research, we strictly adhere to ethical guidelines and regulations, ensuring your safety, privacy, and well-being throughout the study.
Make a Difference:
By joining this clinical trial, you become an agent of change in the quest to find better therapies and ultimately a cure for Dementia with Lewy Bodies. To learn more for yourself or someone you care for, please call us or complete the form below.